Select this link to Skip over Navigation to the main Page Content Select this link for the Site Map (access key is 3)

Locate your MP

The Portcullis - emblem of both Houses of Parliament Finding out who your MP is

There is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members.

In normal circumstances, therefore, Angela Smith will only be able to pursue matters raised by her own constituents. Before you contact Angela, it would be beneficial for both of you if you confirmed that you were a resident of the Sheffield Hillsborough Constituency.


You may live close to the Constituency of Sheffield Hillsborough and the surrounding district - or indeed any part of the UK - but be unsure exactly who your MP is.

If you are not sure who your MP is, you can find out by telephoning the House of Commons Information Service on: 0207 219 4272. Tell them your address and they will check who your MP is.

Alternatively, you can find your own MP using the Constituency Locata service on the UK Parliament website (this link opens in a new window).

You can find out which constituency you are in, who your local MP is and how to contact them. You can search by postcode, by members name or by constituency.


Contact Me

Find out how you can contact me with your queries, or make an appointment to see me.

How I can help

There are many things that I can do as your MP, but some that I cannot. Find out how I can help you here ...